Miss World Expresses Her Happiness To Be Part Of VT13,

In the past, filmify already reported that Miss World Manushi Chhillar is going to be part of VT13. Now, the leading lady of the film has been officially announced.

A few months ago, Sony Pictures International Productions announced an untitled film with Varun Tej, tentatively titled as VT13. The film is an aerial action drama that celebrates the might of India and is inspired by true events. It is said to be India’s biggest Airforce action film. Manushi Chhillar, who won Miss World and made her Bollywood debut with Samrat Prithviraj, will be seen in this Telugu-Hindi aerial action drama.

Manushi Chhillar shared a video to make an official announcement about the same. The caption to her post read, “Here’s to those who touch the sky with glory. Excited to be teaming up with @varunkonidela7 in #VT13 @shaktipshada @harikvedantam_dop @nandkumarabbineni @sidmudda @renaissancepicturez @wacky_godbless @sonypicsfilmsin @sonypicturesin.”

Manushi Chhillar in an interview talking about this film said, “I am elated to be a part of this incredible spectacle filled with action and working with Sony Pictures International Productions and Renaissance Pictures. I am grateful to my director, Shakti Pratap Singh Hada, for trusting in me, and I am excited to know the life and journey of the officers in the Indian Air Force. It is an exciting beginning to share screen space with Varun Tej.”

For More Updates : 

Check out Filmify for the latest Movie updates, Movie Reviews, Ratings and all the Entertainment News.

Related

More News

Top Stories